The IBA Junior Summer Camps 2006
- U15 & 1st year U17: Week 30(24th of July to 29th of July)
- 2nd year U17 & U19: Week 31(31st of July to 4th of August)
- Greve Badminton Club (12 courts, maximum 24 players per week)
- Two on-court training sessions per day
- One off-court training session per day
- Mental training sessions, including tactical theory and video match analysis
- To introduce a high level of professional training.
- To educate on the knowledge of badminton.
- To teach how to train with high quality and how to design a training plan.
- To show the mental side of being a top player.
- To educate about injuries and injury prevention.
- To inform about nutrition and the importance of diet management.
The fee for the camp is 2500 Dkk, which includes:
- Training and shuttles
- 3 meals per day
- Snacks after each training
- 4 nights accommodation
- Extra ‘fun’ activities
Players should bring:
- Badminton equipment
- Outside running shoes
- Sleeping bag and pillow(We will sleep in a big room at the second floor of the IBA
If you are interested or have any questions please contact Kaveh Mehrabi by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone:+45 40932138